Shanghai - October 21st, 2017
Mastering Workflow Level 2: Projects and Priorities 1-Day Seminar
Event location: Shanghai - Exact Location TBC
About the Course
You have implemented the Core ideas and practices from the Getting Things Done methodology and, as a result, you've see your productivity increase and your stress levels drop. In the Projects and Priorities Seminar and Implementation Lab, you will take your GTD System and Practices to the Next Level.
Who Should Attend
Those who have knowledge of and practiced the Fundamentals of GTD. Individuals who would like to explore how advanced themes could help them reduce the friction or drag in their lives, and get help to get more of the right things done, in less time, with less stress.
- Attendance at an Official Level 1 Fundamentals GTD Seminar and Installation Lab, or completion of 1-on-1 coaching.
- Having built and used a GTD System, based on any technology (digital or paper)
- Take the GTD-Q survey at http://gtd.asia/gtdq/ and bring the results with you, it's on us.
In this 1-day seminar, you will:
- Assess your progress on your GTD® journey so far, identify areas to improve and sharpen your thinking, and hone your system so that it provides a more complete overview of your world
- Deepen your understanding of the core principles, enabling you to work more productively with a clearer head
- Make use of advanced GTD® models to optimize project planning, for you and for your team
- Identify and develop higher-horizon thinking to help you ensure balance, so that you can shift from a reactive to proactive stance in the areas that matter to you most
- Where are you on the path of GTD® mastery?
- The power of a complete projects list
- Mining your current calendar and actions to identify Projects and Areas of Responsibility
- Changing problems, issues, and opportunities into projects
- Using the Natural Planning Model® to facilitate planning of individual and team projects
- Developing and using an integrated life management system
- Identifying and using Areas of Focus to ensure priorities are aligned
- Extended implementation time is provided, to help ensure your GTD® system and processes are black-belt
A 90 minutes online Guided Weekly Review® will be held 1-2 weeks after the course.
is a Certified GTD® Master Trainer
, Certified Licensee of the David Allen Company in Greater China. After a career in Utilities and Financial Services, Cyrille has been Training, Coaching and Consulting across Europe and Asia for the last 6 years on various subjects such as Evolutionary and Agile Business, Sustainable Business, Circular Economy, Change Management and Social Entrepreneurship. He is also:
- Certified UseClark® Trainer and Licensee of UseClark® in Greater China
- Certified Holacracy® Facilitator;
- Certified BestYearYet® Coach and representative of BestYearYet® Worldwide.